jueves, 10 de febrero de 2011

♥PEOPLE IN MY LIFE...!!! ♥


♥My Parents♥: My Mother Maria is a great woman, is working, a fighter and never gives up on anything. My Father Nerio has a strong character, but always there when needed.



























♥My Sisters and Brothers♥: Nerio, Nere, Mari, and Nervis Nerio, who could say of them, are Working, whenever I'm with them I go about things that do not happen to anyone, I am jealous of everything and always care for me, to end the love you all.

 ♥My Friends♥: Rossy, Lady, Jose, Jesus and Jaime all are crazy, but I enjoy each and every one of them, we are always together and we always have good times. Gila, we are always together, we do everything together is like a twin sister, as if one starts a sentence and the other end hahaha. And I will always tell them everything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario